Closer To Home
Loganville Election Information
The City of Loganville has one precinct for Municipal Elections. All residents of the City of Loganville will vote at the Rock Gym Precinct located on Main Street from 7am to 7pm on Election Day. Said precinct will hold Municipal Elections only.
To find out where you go to vote for Federal, State and County Elections, please check with the Elections office in the County that you live in or check http://sos.georgia.gov/elections/polllocator/PollLocator.aspx.
GENERAL ELECTION RESULTS
RESULTADOS DE ELECCIÓN GENERAL
CITY OF LOGANVILLE, GA / CIUDAD DE LOGANVILLE
NOVEMBER 7, 2017 / 7 DE NOVIEMBRE DE 2017
FOR MAYOR / PARA ALCALDE
(Vote for One / Vote por Uno)
Donna B. Jones - 376
Rey Martinez – 758
FOR CITY COUNCIL / PARA EL CONSEJO DE LA CIUDAD
(Vote for Three / Vote por Tres)
Anne Coles – 575
Danny Ford – 633
(Incumbent / Titular Del Cargo)
Mike Jones – 521
Lisa Newberry – 569
Femi Oduwole - 358
Loganville Voter Information / Información del votante de Loganville
Gwinnett County Voters / Votantes del Condado de Gwinnett – 140
Walton County Voters / Votantes del Condado de Walton – 1008
Total Voters - 1148
Election Superintendent / Superintendente de Elecciones
City of Loganville / Ciudad de Loganville
2017 General Election Results
2017 General Election Sample Ballot
2017 Special Election Results
2013 General Election Results
2013 Special Election Results
2012 Special Election Results
2011 Election Results
Absentee Ballot Information
City ONLY Elections
A completed application must first be received before an absentee ballot is issued. Please call the City of Loganville at 770-466-1165 to request that an application be mailed or faxed to you. Please complete and print the application then return it in one of these ways:
• Fax the application to 770-466-0904
• Email it to Absentee Ballot Clerk – Kristi Ash
• Deliver or mail the application to:
City of Loganville
Absentee Ballot Clerk
PO Box 39
Loganville, GA 30052
Advance Voting in Georgia
Any voter registered in Georgia may vote absentee in person. This allows you to vote on a day and time that is convenient for you. Beginning on the 4th Monday prior to Election Day, simply visit City Hall, fill out the application, and present one of the permitted forms of photo ID. Advance voting will continue through the Friday prior to the election.
At the advance voting office, you must fill out an application and provide one of the permitted forms of identification. You will then be issued a ballot that must be filled out and cast while you are in the office.
Please note that you cannot vote on the day immediately preceding the Tuesday election. Traditional polling places will be open on Election Day. However, if you choose to advance vote you cannot cast another ballot at your precinct on Election Day.
Registering to Vote
All residents of the City of Loganville who are registered voters have the ability to elect the Mayor and City Council members, or to vote on special referendums that affect city taxpayers. Please note that simply having a Loganville mailing address does not necessarily entitle you to vote in Loganville municipal elections: Only residents within city limits are eligible.
To register to vote, you must:
• Be a citizen of the United States
• Be a legal resident of the county
• Be at least 17.5 years (at least 18 to vote)
• Not be serving a sentence imposed by the conviction of a felony involving moral turpitude
• Not have been found mentally incompetent by a judge
Georgia citizens have access to several convenient methods of registering to vote:
• Register to vote ONLINE! Your social security number is also required at time of registration.
• Download, complete, and mail a voter registration form.
• Contact your county Board of Registrars' Office or election office, public library, public assistance office, recruitment office, schools and other government offices for a mail-in registration form.
• Registration is offered when you renew or apply for your driver's license at Department of Motor Vehicle Safety driver's license posts.
• College students can obtain Georgia voter registration forms, or the necessary forms to register in any state in the U.S., from their school registrar's office or from the office of the Vice President of Academic Affairs.
The Gwinnett County Voter Registration office (678.226.7210) and/or Walton County Voter Registration office (770.267.1337) processes all applications. Approximately 2 – 4 weeks after mailing your application, you should receive a precinct identification card that will list your political districts and polling location for City, County, State and National elections. When voting in City (Municipal) elections, the Rock Gym is the only polling precinct. You will likely have a different voting precinct for any other elections.
All applications must be postmarked by the voter registration deadline. The last day to register to be eligible to vote in the November 7, 2017 general election is Monday, October 10th. If you are registering for the first time in Georgia, and you register by mail, you are required to provide ID by one of the following ways:
1. Mail a copy of the identification with your voter registration application
2. Provide a copy of the identification to the registrar before or at the time you cast a ballot
Once you are registered, you may also verify your National, State and County precinct and polling location by visiting the Secretary of State Poll Locator.
Copyright © 2018 City of Loganville
P.O Box 39 | Loganville, GA | 30052
4303 Lawrenceville Road | Loganville, GA | 30052
The City of Loganville's E-Verify Identification Number for the Employee Eligibility Verification Program is #139001.
The E-Verify Employment Eligibility Verification Program (EEV) involves verification checks of the Social Security Administration (SSA) and the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) databases, using an automated system to verify the employment authorization of all newly hired employees, regardless of citizenship, after completion of the Employment Eligibility Verification Form (Form I-9). The City of Loganville has been complying with E-Verify since July 24, 2008.